This job description is for a generic traffic manager. Coordinates assigned client's creative and production projects.
- Keeps track of day-to-day ad releases.
- Open job number/job file folder, maintains job bag and job histories.
- Writes up job spec and job order/ request forms.
- Manages all specs and deliverables and distributes to production and the studio.
- Contributes to agency master publication spec sheets.
- Traffics online, offline or broadcast materials. Calls to make sure that materials were received.
- Routes estimates.
- Ensures appropriate proofing.
- Ensures projects are delivered on time.
- Delivers clean job file folder to billing when job completeness are met.
- Distributes P.O.s and copies of estimates.
- Prepares cost analysis sheet, quality control forms
- Updates production log and project estimates and billing binders.
- To obtain deadline extensions from media, when needed.